Because Zakri tagged me and I just realised!
SATU. Senaraikan 10 perkara ttg org yg tag kamu
- Drives an Iswara, and sometimes a Mercedes.
- One of the few people I can unleash wit and expressions with.
- Oh yeah, come to think of it, one of the few people that have many common fields to me.
- His daughter was born in the same year as my son.
- He’s 3 years my senior but acts not like so. This is a complement.
- Someone to kick shins and calves with. Yeah. True.
- Takes photography as a hobby, never mind the cost. Haha!
- Makes very unconventional expressions out of the window of his car whenever I pass. Hahahaha!
Take that, Zak!!
DUA. Tuliskan novel kegemaran kamu
Oh, this is hard… There’s so many. So I’ll list them in category:
- Fantasy: Either The Wheel Of Time series (Robert Jordan) or Lord Of The Rings (JRR Tolkien). Shame Jordan died before finishing the last book. Condolences.
- Romance (yeah, I read romance. So what?): Ayat-ayat Cinta (Habiburahman El-Shirazy) by far!
- Thriller: The Bourne Series (Robert Ludlum). Waaaaay better than the films.
- Mystery: Holmes books are nice (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle). Yeah. Classic I know. It’s a bit harder to determine my favourite in this genre as I don’t read much of it.
- Science Fiction: Star Wars: Legacy of the Force. I also like Asimov’s Foundation series. Tells a tale of the ability to read mass psychology (called the science of psychohistory) and politics.
TIGA. Listkan 5 bende yang kamu sayang (bukan org)
- My computer stuff.
- My software.
- My phone.
- My car.
EMPAT. Who I want to tag
Anyone at all who reads this! Macamlah I have so many readers…
Apparently my previous school won the IIUM Debate thingy… Wow!
This was something no foreseeable during my time.
You can also read the formal SMIH updates here.
[updated:30/4/2009 – 12:16 pm]
This past month I have been calling Celcom repeatedly due to problems on my broadband. It seems like they’ve been having problems with the network making such simple things as login into my gmail account, almost impossible. This gmail thing started somewhere around the 10th of this month, I think.
I was wondering if there were any problems relating to any of equipment (phone, computer, bluetooth dongle, bluetooth software, windows – maybe). So I search on the net just in case anyone blogged, or posted something related to this matter. Surprisingly, I got no useful answers to barely any that resembles the problem.
I called the to find out about this specific problem twice at least (yes, I did call them more times for other problems). Once, they told me that there was a ‘network disturbance’ lasting until the 20th (I called approximately on the 15th).
It still lasted beyond that. So I called again today, after getting frustrated waiting out the problem for two days. And they said that there are issues with big email services and uploading and it will persist until 12 midnight on 27th of March.
Darn. There goes my communication line until another 29.5 hours! IF, I repeat, IF it gets solved.
Hmm… Maybe I should redirect all my mail to another temporary account hosted on this domain of mine. I wonder…
What the heck is going on here?! This is supposed to be a muslim country! Shame on you guys!
A muslim should respect women. No matter who she is. And especially if she is his mother, or his wife, or his siblings, or any relative of his. But even if a woman is none of those, she should still be respected. Be they Muslimah or not, be they practicing muslimah or not.
Meniti Angin Malam 2 (MAM2), I was supposed to be in charge of MAM 2 of the KBM at Saina (Sek Men Sains Pokok Sena). But, I was disappointed.
I was disappointed with what?
It must be with -first- myself. For assuming that all KBMs are the same. For assuming the formats are all the same.
So I was handling this MAM, where almost all the facilitators knew not what to do. I gave a short briefing, stressing on important roles, and planning to improvise as we go.
I thought that the flow was the was as Johor’s. So I took it all along through the activity as though it was all the same as Johor’s.
But, with such an assumption, perfection was doomed. It never crossed my mind that they do things differently here.
So when it came to the climax, suddenly many things went out of my calculations. The first being that there were no computerised Malaikat Dialogue. The second, that they say “pukul” after saying “maa rabbuka“. And again, they only say “maa rabbuka“. No shouting it for effect. Then came the whackers. They whacked at totally unwanted times. Way off timing.
Good lord. My rhythm got messed up in ONE small second. The moment he said, “pukul!”
Ahaha! Ahaha! Crazy huh? Yeah… I bet most of you don’t understand anyway what I’m talking about. so I’ll take summarize in a general manner about what I was ticked about.
The gist of it:
- I had to direct an activity slot
- I knew what to do; some of my helpers do but most don’t
- I delegated tasks, with explicit instructions, also assuming those who do know, also has the same picture in their minds
- The problem; they didn’t have the same picture in their mind of what is to happen
- Conclusion; everything went wrong there on forth and climaxed during the activity climax
- My improvisations? Couldn’t catch up… There were too many mistakes at one time than I could safely repair
Yeah. I sucked right? I knew it. That’s what I get for assuming.
Assumptions are dangerous